Skip to main content

Menu Plan Monday: A Return to Clean Eating

via GIPHY

I mean honestly, how many times do I have to do this? You know, before I learn my lesson? And just stick to a maintenance way of eating? Stress so gets in the way.
This week, I’m prepping us for another 3-Day Refresh and then

via GIPHY


A 21-day Fix. Beachbody works for us, ok, and I'd rather do this than go through another Whole 30. Apparently even with a pandemic going on, I am an overachiever. Pandemic 20? Nah, let's make it 30. Ok, it feels like 30, but the actual data says 10lbs. Over and over apparently. Damn hormones.


I warned my manager last week and she suggested that I warn the team. I mean, caffeine withdrawal + sugar withdrawal. I don't want to be around me either.

Ok, enough of this.

via GIPHY

You're here either for something tasty that I came up with myself (sorry, not this week), or something tasty that I found en la Red.

Monday: Tequila Lime Shrimp with Zoodles (and lots of butter sauce. Note - defrost your shrimp ahead of time)
Tequila Lime Shrimp Zoodles Recipe photo by Taste of Home

Tuesday: Caribbean Jerk Salmon with Fresh Pineapple Salsa - chicken for the non-salmon eater. 




Wednesday is going to be hot (comparatively to the last week), so I'll be breaking out the slow cooker for some Slow Cooker Peach Chicken with Basil 



Friday: Our 3-Day Refresh is due to arrive, so Friday, Saturday, and Sunday will be on that plan. 

Comments