Photos from Roadtrip October 18, 2007 View AlbumGet your own Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Labels family Grand Junction moving photography travel Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments TNovember 04, 2007 5:26 PMwhen was all this? was this on your way down from oregonReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnnetteNovember 06, 2007 9:59 AMNo, this is from when I helped my brother move from Vegas to Grand Junction http://nannermusingsdujour.blogspot.com/2007/10/another-roadtrip.htmlI didn't take any photos on the way down. But I'm doing another roadtrip with Jessica in December and we are going to be taking pics then.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment If you leave a spammy comment with a link to payday loans, viagra, sex toys, vulgar language, etc, it will be deleted.
when was all this? was this on your way down from oregon
ReplyDeleteNo, this is from when I helped my brother move from Vegas to Grand Junction http://nannermusingsdujour.blogspot.com/2007/10/another-roadtrip.html
ReplyDeleteI didn't take any photos on the way down. But I'm doing another roadtrip with Jessica in December and we are going to be taking pics then.