PMSing and no time to blog December 24, 2006 The quality might not be that great, but hey, it's an audioblog, recorded on my new toy.PMS.wav Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Labels Christmas driving PMS Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments TDecember 26, 2006 9:25 AMwelcome to 30 rdy baby!glad you can join the rest of us.I know u are not, sorry for thatReplyDeleteRepliesReplybentwingedbirdDecember 27, 2006 12:35 AMWell, she looks 20, has the energy of a 25 year old, and I personally think 30 is a great age for a woman :)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyTDecember 27, 2006 8:44 PMwell tim 30 is a great age. but it has some quirks. thats all I was saying, not meaning to be offencive, darlik.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplybentwingedbirdDecember 29, 2006 1:07 PMNo offense taken :) I just wanted to point out that 30 has some definite advantages (in my book, at least).Of course, I turned 30 nearly a decade ago, so my memories of 30 and before are nothing but a haze now :)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnnetteFebruary 10, 2007 10:56 AMQuirks ... is that what you call them? My body .... well, I would use a different word than quirksReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment If you leave a spammy comment with a link to payday loans, viagra, sex toys, vulgar language, etc, it will be deleted.
welcome to 30 rdy baby!
ReplyDeleteglad you can join the rest of us.
I know u are not, sorry for that
Well, she looks 20, has the energy of a 25 year old, and I personally think 30 is a great age for a woman :)
ReplyDeletewell tim 30 is a great age. but it has some quirks. thats all I was saying, not meaning to be offencive, darlik.
ReplyDeleteNo offense taken :) I just wanted to point out that 30 has some definite advantages (in my book, at least).
ReplyDeleteOf course, I turned 30 nearly a decade ago, so my memories of 30 and before are nothing but a haze now :)
Quirks ... is that what you call them? My body .... well, I would use a different word than quirks
ReplyDelete