Skip to main content

Today’s Post brought to you by the letter “K”

Joanna at Now With Baby assigned me the Letter K to think of a few of my favorite things. She did hers back in December, assigned me “K” before Christmas and well, I am just now getting to it.

The rule of the school is this: make a list of your top 10 favorite things! The catch is that all of your favorites have to begin with the letter that is assigned to you by... the blogger from whom you caught the favorite bug! If you want to play, just leave a comment and I'll assign you a letter!

  1. Kiwi – LOVE kiwis, the fruit and the people, especially author Phillipa Ballantine. Have you read Chasing the Bard or Digital Magic yet?
    Kiwi
  2. kumquat – It’s a cool sounding word, and another fruit, though I haven’t had the pleasure of eating one yet.
  3. Kabobs/Kebobs – Another food I love to eat and make.
  4. kaffeeklatsch – coffee and gossip, or just some meaningful woman-to-woman time.
  5. Kahlua has got to be my all-time favorite liqueur. It goes well with coffee, milk, cream, vodka, and a few others.
  6. Kangaroos – wish I could box like one.kangaroo
  7. Kansas City BBQ – well, the spices that make it. I can make some yummy Sloppy Joe's with those spices.
  8. karaoke – c’mon! You know you like it too! At least to watch others even if you don’t get up and sing. It is a fun group activity.
  9. Karats – as in 14K, 18K and 24K, preferably in earrings or bracelets =)
  10. Keepers – all of my friends. You’re all keepers.

And I will admit, I had to use the dictionary because after kiwi and kumquat, I drew a blank. And after looking over this list, I apparently really like foods that start with “K”, otherwise it’s just not a letter that starts a lot of everyday words.

Who’s next?

Comments