Skip to main content

Simple Salmon

My sister has been asking for this recipe for 10 years. What's the big deal you ask? My sister doesn't eat fish. But after having this a few months before I moved to Oregon, she was hooked. I'd like to think it's the only fish she eats. It can't be that bad, right? My son at the time was 4 was has liked this recipe since he was 2.

DISCLAIMER: I am one of those cooks who after a while does things from memory and to taste. So there are no measurements in this one. I am also a huge fan of one pan cooking.

Ingredients:

  • Salmon fillet (enough to feed you and yours)
  • Olive Oil or butter
  • carrots (baby to sprinkle around the salmon)
  • tomato (sliced)
  • Onion (chopped)
  • Lemon Pepper
  • 13x9 pan

Grease your pan with some of the butter or oil, heat the oven to 350°F. Place salmon in middle of pan. Spread a little butter/oil over the top, sprinkle with lemon pepper. Cover with tomato and onion. Place carrots around salmon. Bake for 30-45 minutes or until salmon is flaky.

Serve with rice.

Baked Salmon

Comments